Good Shepherd provides a welcoming community whose goal is to build strong working relationships among parents, teachers, and students. Numerous opportunities exist for parents and grandparents to be involved in the life of the school.
Additionally, the Good Shepherd School Community Association supports the school through fundraising, development, and community-building activities. Festivals and events occur throughout the school year and provide opportunities for everyone to get involved and grow together as a school family.
Ways to Get Involved
- Mystery readers, classroom coordinators, and classroom volunteers
- Welcome Back Picnics
- 43rd Street Festival of the Arts
- Rams Run Fundraiser
- The Christmas Fawn Shop
- Holiday Chapel
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day
- Annual Book Fair
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Past Events
- Penny Wars
- Spring Auction and Chili Cook-Off
- Forest Hill 5K