Please call or email Admissions Director Lorie Bartee for information about a personal tour. Until we can arrange your visit to campus, please take a moment to tour GSES virtually. We cannot wait for you to see what our program can offer your family!
THE ADMISSION PROCESS
- Schedule a tour or attend an Open House. Open Houses for prospective students are held periodically; however, prospective families are welcomed to schedule a private tour any time.
- Fill out an application, which you may do online or via print/mail, which may be downloaded here. If you are seeking admission for middle school, there is an additional application to be completed by the student which you can download here. (We are no longer accepting applications for The Nature Preschool for the 2023-24 school year.)
- Submit transcripts and school records. Upon receipt of the application, student transcripts and school records will be requested from the present school.
- Submit confidential teacher recommendations. Teachers can mail these directly to the school or e-mail them to Lorie Bartee at email@example.com.
- Schedule a student visit. After an application is received, a date for a student visit and admissions testing will be arranged, at which time prospective students spend a day (half day for rising Kindergarten) at GSES and participate in the day’s activities. Applicants will also complete admissions testing during this visit day.
- Families may apply for financial aid once the applicant has been accepted to the school in Grades K-8.
- Note that to enroll, students must meet the Virginia Department of Health's immunization requirements that may be found here. Religious exemptions are not accepted.
The best way to discover if Good Shepherd Episcopal School is a good fit for your child is to visit. We invite you to schedule a tour or plan a visit during one of our admissions events. We look forward to meeting you and your family!