Although we are open and teaching classes in person for the 2021-22 school year, we are limiting campus visits due to the current health crisis. Please call or email Admissions Director Lorie Bartee for information about a personal tour. Until we can safely arrange a visit to campus, please take a moment to tour GSES virtually. We cannot wait for you to see what our program can offer your family!
THE ADMISSION PROCESS
- Schedule a tour or attend an Open House. Open Houses for prospective students are held periodically; however, prospective families are welcomed to schedule a private tour any time.
- Fill out an application, which you may do online or via print/mail, which may be downloaded here. If you are seeking admission for middle school, there is an additional application to be completed by the student which you can download here.
- Submit transcripts and school records. Upon receipt of the application, student transcripts and school records will be requested from the present school.
- Submit confidential teacher recommendations. Teachers can mail these directly to the school or e-mail them to Lorie Bartee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a student visit. After an application is received, a date for a student visit and admissions testing will be arranged, at which time prospective students spend a day (half day for rising Kindergarten) at GSES and participate in the day’s activities. Applicants will also complete admissions testing during this visit day.
- Families may apply for financial aid once the applicant has been accepted to the school.
- Note that to enroll, students must meet the Virginia Department of Health's immunization requirements that may be found here.
The best way to discover if Good Shepherd Episcopal School is a good fit for your child is to visit. We invite you to schedule a tour or plan a visit during one of our admissions events. We look forward to meeting you and your family!