A Good Shepherd Episcopal School education is a long-term investment in your child’s academic and social-emotional future. What is nurtured and developed today shapes your child’s tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions about Financial Aid
- What is financial aid, and who is eligible to receive it?
- What does financial aid cover?
- Will applying for financial aid diminish my child's chances of being accepted?
- If I expect that my circumstances would only allow for a small amount of aid, should I still apply?
- Who will see my tuition assistance information?
- How do we apply for financial aid?
- What factors are considered when considering tuition assistance awards?
- If I am divorced or separated, do both parents need to apply for tuition assistance?
- If we receive an award this year, will we receive the same amount next year, and do we need to apply again?
- If, after we receive the award, we feel we still cannot afford to send our child to GSES, is there an appeal process to request more assistance?
- Does GSES offer a sibling discount?
- What is "demonstrated need?"